Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Wings
- preheat oven to 400F
- season wings with salt and pepper and cook until crispy about 25-30 minutes, flipping once halfway through
- in a blender or processor mix together coffee, raspberries, honey, chipotle peppers, salt and pepper and blend until smooth. Add some more coffee if it is too thick
- when wings are crispy brush one side with sauce mixture and place back in oven for another 5 minutes
- flip wings and brush other side with mixture and bake another 5 minutes
- garnish with some of the leftover sauce
These are a great crowd pleaser, add more honey to make them sweeter and stickier or less coffee to make the sauce thicker. Play with the recipe to make it your own!