Pumpkin Spice Snack Bites
prep:7 minutes to 10 minutes
This is a super-simple snack recipe that you can pull together in less than 10 minutes. The salty and sweet combination, rounded out with the Pumpkin Spice, is just sooo good. If you're the type that likes having something a little sweet on hand as a snack, these are a great option!
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Dates (Medjool), (12-13 dates, pitted)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup shredded Coconut
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Protein Powder (Garden of Life Brand), (optional, if omitting, do 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Sea Salt, Finishing salt to taste, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Remove the pits from the dates, and place in a food processor, along with the shredded coconut.
- Process the dates and coconut until finely ground up.
- Add the protein powder. If you'd rather not use (vanilla flavored) protein powder - not a problem. Just add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract in its place.
- Add the coconut oil and Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, and blend until it forms a ball.
- Using your hands or a #50 disher (cookie scoop), roll or scoop into balls. Top with a sprinkling of our French Grey finishing Sea Salt, and save or serve immediately.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.