Pumpkin Chicken Curry
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Bamboo Shoots
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 13.5 oz 13.5 oz 13.5 oz Coconut Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime Juice, to taste
- Melt coconut oil in a large saute pan over medium heat,
- Add onion and saute until soft, 4-5 minutes. Once softened, add in bamboo shoots, red pepper, garlic and salt. Stir to combine and cook for an additional minute.
- Next, add in the curry paste and cook for about a minute, stirring to make sure eveything is coated.
- Add in the chicken and cook until browned on both sides. While chicken is cooking, mix pumpkin puree and coconut milk in a seperate bowl.
- Once chicken is browned, add in pumpkin and coconut milk mixture, Stir to combine.
- Let mixture simmer for 8-10 minutes until wamred through.
- Distribute into bowls and use lime juice to taste.
This is not very spicy. If you want to add some heat, add in some cayenne pepper with the vegetables,