Pumpkin and Pecan Muffins
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bow, combine eggs, vanilla, pumpkin puree, salt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add coconut flour to batter, and continue to blend.
- In a small bowl, add pitted medjool dates, cover with 1 tablespoon of water and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mash the dates witha fork, add another tablespoon of water, and mash again.
- Add date mixture and melted coconut oil to the mixing bowl, and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Place cupcake papers into a muffin tray, and fill each paper cup 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with apple butter if desired.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes to 55 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel