Pulled Pork Barbecue
One of the great treats of summer is pulled pork barbecue. We make this recipe paleo with a delicious and light barbecue sauce that brings tangy sweet flavors to the pulled pork, without any added sugars.
- Rinse pork under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut slits into the entire pork shoulder and stud with cloves of garlic.
- Place pork in crock pot and cover with chicken broth.
- Cook pork on low for 8 hours.
- While the pork is cooking, make the barbecue sauce.
- After 8 hours of cooking, remove the pork from crock pot, and let cool.
- Discard thick layers of fat, connective tissues, or veins.
- Shred pork by pulling apart the meat using two forks.
- Toss pork with barbecue sauce, garnish with avocado slices, and enjoy!.
The garlic infused, juicy pork shoulder is great on its own, but even better with the barbecue sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week