This appetizer has gained popularity in recent years, and it’s obvious why. These clever little wraps have the salty and savory thing going on. They also have quite an appealing look to them, which makes them the perfect precursor to a fancy dinner party.
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse and cut asparagus into 4 inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place a piece of prosciutto on a plate.
- Lay 4 asparagus spears and a few slices of onion on top.
- Roll up the prosciutto around the asparagus and onion.
- Place rolls in a glass baking dish, and bake at 400°F for 15–20 minutes, or until the prosciutto gets crispy and the asparagus begins to turn golden brown at the tips.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 38 minutes to 40 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel