This appetizer has gained popularity in recent years, and it’s obvious why. These clever little wraps have the salty and savory thing going on. They also have quite an appealing look to them, which makes them the perfect precursor to a fancy dinner party.
- Rinse and cut asparagus into 4 inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place a piece of prosciutto on a plate.
- Lay 4 asparagus spears and a few slices of onion on top.
- Roll up the prosciutto around the asparagus and onion.
- Place rolls in a glass baking dish, and bake at 400°F for 15–20 minutes, or until the prosciutto gets crispy and the asparagus begins to turn golden brown at the tips.