Prawns soba noodles
Warm up with these prawns curry soba noodles pot, a very versatile dish full of flavour and healthy properties thanks to the superfoods is made from.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 150 gram 150 gram 150 gram Sweet Potato Noodles
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Curry Powder, heaped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut, creamed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, finely grated
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Baby Spinach
- 6 pieces 6 pieces 6 pieces Cooked Shrimp, king size
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup ground Coriander, fresh leaves!
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Lemon, wedge
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sauce pan over a hot heat, bring the water to boil.
- Turn the heat to medium and add in the half stock cube, tomato puree, curry powder, creamed coconut and ginger and stir occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Then, add in the cooked prawns and heat for 3 minutes more. During this time, the flavours of the curry and prawns will mingle.
- Finally, add in the soba noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes or until they are tender.
- Carefully, transfer first the liquid and noodles to a single-serving pot, add in the spinach, then layer up the prawns and top with a handful of fresh coriander leaves and a wedge of lemon.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.