cook:2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes
ready in:2 hours and 25 minutes to 2 hours and 55 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 8
- Calories: 185
- Total Fat: 13g
- Total Carbohydrate: 4g
- Protein: 12g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 1 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 1 1 Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz white, raw Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Thyme, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sage, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Fennel Seed
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Anise
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Place bell pepper, mushrooms, and celery into skillet and saute.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork, onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, anise, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Add ground pork mixture to skillet, and cook until pork is browned slightly.
- Remove from heat, and discard any liquid in the pan.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.