Serves: 8Serves: 8
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 1 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 1 1 Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz white, raw Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Thyme, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sage, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Fennel Seed
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Anise
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Place bell pepper, mushrooms, and celery into skillet and saute.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork, onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, anise, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Add ground pork mixture to skillet, and cook until pork is browned slightly.
- Remove from heat, and discard any liquid in the pan.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel