Pistachio Choc Fudge Bliss Bites
- Place almonds into your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and process until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky, loose “dough”.
- *If you find your dates are a little dry you could try soaking them in some warm water for 10 minutes before you begin, then drain and rinse and make as normal.
- Add cacao, vanilla and salt then process again until well combined.
- Scoop approximately 1 Tablespoons of dough into your hands and roll bite size balls then set aside
- I feel like I should mention that when I make my bliss bites I tend to make them way smaller than the ones you see in stores or cafes. I prefer to make them on the smaller side because I like being able to just pop one in my mouth on the down low so I don’t have to share I can go about my business. I would say you would probably need 3 of my bliss bites to make up the size of one of those store bought/cafe size bites. Feel free make them whatever size that tickles your fancy, just wanted to put that out there 🙂
- Place crushed pistachios onto a small plate or bowl and use a spoon to toss your chocolate fudge bites in the pistachio crumbs, gently press as you go until nicely coated.
- Repeat until all of your deliciously fudgey chocolate bliss bites have a crisp and crunchy pistachio coating
- Enjoy xo
If you find your dates are a little dry you could try soaking them in some warm water for 10 minutes before you begin, then drain and rinse and make as normal.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week