Pineapple Ginger Kiss Smoothie
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, Or milk of choice, I use homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pineapple, pieces, I used frozen but fresh will work just fine
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, freshly grated ginger. You could sub a pinch-1/4 teaspoon (more or less to taste) of ground ginger if you don’t have fresh on hand)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for serving
- 2 sprigs 2 sprigs 2 sprigs Mint Leaves, Optional for serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and a sprig or two of mint if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂