Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 350 degrees.
- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle the entire chicken with salt and pepper.
- Stuff winter savory under the skin above the breast.
- Stuff the body cavity with half of a lemon, one head of garlic, and one bunch of winter savory.
- Roast chicken 20 minutes per pound, or until a thermometer reads 165 in the breast.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.