Petite Roast Chicken
cook:1 hour and 15 minutes
ready in:1 hour and 30 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 350 degrees.
- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle the entire chicken with salt and pepper.
- Stuff winter savory under the skin above the breast.
- Stuff the body cavity with half of a lemon, one head of garlic, and one bunch of winter savory.
- Roast chicken 20 minutes per pound, or until a thermometer reads 165 in the breast.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.