Perfectly Fluffy Pancakes
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Eggs, whisked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk, FOR OPTIONAL TOPPING
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Strawberries, FOR OPTIONAL TOPPING
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet into dry and gradually combine until your batter is well mixed. It will be a bit thicker than traditional pancake batter. If needed, add an additional tablespoon of your milk.
- Melt oil in a skillet on the stove on low-med heat. Be sure you use a pan that you can put a lid on.
- Take 1/4 cup batter and place it on your skillet. Shake lightly or use the back of a spoon to spread your batter out a bit. If you have room, feel free to make more than 1 pancake at a time, but be careful not to crowd the pan.
- Cover your skillet with a lid and cook until bubbles begin to form on top. Use a spatula to flip your pancake. Cook for an additional 30 seconds before removing from the pan. Continue until you have used all batter.
- For optional strawberry topping, muddle strawberries and combine with 3 tbs coconut milk. Add an additional strawberry and muddle if it is too thin for your liking. Plate your pancakes and add your strawberry topping. For extra flair, add a few extra sliced strawberries!
Yields 12-15 pancakes that are 3-4" in diameter