Pepperoni Pizza Tater Tots
A fun tater tot version of pizza. These are made with cauliflower so they’re low carb and dairy-free.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the water in a large pan and bring to a boil, add the cauliflower and let cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain and let cool completely. Finely dice the cauliflower. Please note you do NOT want to use your food processor because it will make a puree which won't work for this recipe.
- Add the diced cauliflower, coconut flour, the spices, and pepperoni to a large bowl and mix.
- Finally add the eggs and mix until well blended
- Scoop out a large spoonful and shape into tots. Place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in your oven at 350 degrees for 45 -50 minutes and serve with a marinara sauce. Your final product should be more golden than the photo so don't worry if they are more browned - it just makes them taste better in my opinion.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel