Peach and Mango Smoothie
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Peaches, pieces, I used frozen but fresh will work just fine
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Mango, pieces, I used frozen but fresh will work just fine
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, Optional
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired constency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for serving
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Mint Leaves, Optional for serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut and fresh mint if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavored would work really well in this recipe) and some great lakes gelatin for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby :)