Paleo Taco Dip
- Serves: 8
- Calories: 285
- Total Fat: 25g
- Total Carbohydrate: 12g
- Protein: 15g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat. Once hot, toss in ground beef and taco seasoning. Break up meat with a spoon and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Drain meat well and transfer to a bowl.
- Set out cooked ground beef, pico, guacamole, chopped lettuce and sliced olives.
- Grab a large trifle (or casserole) dish (or individual trifle dishes) and begin layering. Spread the ground beef on the bottom, next is the pico de gallo and then the guacamole. Sprinkle with chopped lettuce and sliced black olives. If you are making individual servings, use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to divide the ground beef, pico and guacamole into each dish and then sprinkle each dish with chopped lettuce and sliced black olives.
- Serve with plantain chips for dipping and Enjoy!
You can layer this into any serving dish. I like to use a clear one so everyone can see the layers. If you don't have a trifle dish, a Pyrex lasagna type dish will work or any other clear serving bowl. You could also layer individual servings into clear, disposable drinking cups for easy transport and clean up! If you use a store-bought or different Taco Seasoning, add it slowly and keep tasting as you may need more or less than the 3 Tablespoons I used of my homemade spice mix. *See original recipe for additional recipe notes*