Paleo Sweet Potato Orange Cups
These Paleo Sweet Potato Orange Cups are perfect for any dinner party. They are fresh and delicious, simple to make and are perfect for transporting to a picnic or potluck!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Sweet Potato, large, peeled and chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cloves
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Orange, juiced and flesh removed to create cups
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Juice oranges and set juice aside.
- With a steak knife or grapefruit spoon, gently scrape the insides of the oranges out, being careful not to puncture a hole.
- Peel sweet potatoes, chop and boil until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and mash with a potato masher or fork. Don't worry about mashing completely as you will be blending more once the remaining ingredients are added.
- Add remaining ingredients, other than orange shells and use a hand mixer to combine until smooth.
- Carefully scoop mixture into your orange cups and sprinkle with a bit of Primal Palate pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and reheat in an oven.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week