Paleo Shrimp Tacos
Fish tacos are a favorite food of mine, but sometimes getting fresh fish is a challenge (or let's face it, a bit of a hassle). But having frozen shrimp in the freezer is always easy here. We like shrimp tacos for the light and flavorful combo of fish tacos, without all the work and planning.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Taco Seasoning
- 24 whole 24 whole 24 whole Raw Shrimp
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Radish, sliced thin
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Roma Tomato, diced, seeds removed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, wedges to garnish and squeeze over tacos
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Cassava Flour Tortillas (Siete), optional, or large lettuce leaves
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thaw, peel and devein the shrimp.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat with the olive oil or your choice of cooking fat.
- Add the shrimp and season the top side the Primal Palate Taco Seasoning.
- When the shrimp curls and becomes pink and opaque, flip (use a spatula if they stick to your pan).
- Season the other side and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Prepare your toppings.
- Assemble the tacos, and serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.