Paleo Sandwich Rolls
Paleo bread for sandwiches, etc.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine almond flour, tapioca, baking powder, and dash of sea salt
- Add in eggs, apple sauce, and ghee- mix to combine
- Place round molds on a baking sheet and grease
- Pour batter into molds until almost at the top, a little less
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean*
- Let cool slightly, slice in half, and serve
- Store in the refrigerator
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.