Paleo Pumpkin Spice Bars (With Chocolate Drizzle!)
Who says that we can only eat pumpkin in the fall! These bars are super quick and easy to make- and just incredibly delicious. Soft, moist, and chocolate covered!
See more at theprimitivehomemaker.blogspot.com
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Coat an 8 by 8 baking dish with coconut oil, and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in bowl. Mix well, and make sure there are no clumps.
- Combine eggs, 4 Tbs (or 1/4 cup) of the honey, 5 Tbs of the coconut oil, and the pumpkin puree in a separate bowl. The remaining coconut oil and honey will be used to make the chocolate drizzle. You can mix with a fork, but I used a hand mixer on medium for about 3 minutes.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, and mix until you have a think consistency. Let sit for 3-4 minutes before pouring into baking dish.
- Use a spoon or spatula to evenly spread the mixture into dish. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Let cool for at least 20 minutes before adding the drizzle.
- For the drizzle: combine oil, honey, and cacao and mix well. Use a measuring cup, or something with a pouring spout to drizzle over the bars. Coconut oil solidifies at room temperature, so once they\'ve cooled the drizzle will harden. You may refrigerate to speed up this process. Cut into bars, and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
3 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel