Paleo Pumpkin Chip Cookies
One year, nearly every day, we would tromp into the house after shaking off our snowy coats at the door and the warming sensation of rich and comforting spices would flood our senses. Mom would serve us a loaded platter of delicious gluten free pumpkin cookies. I have recreated these cookies grain free and dairy free and they have proved to be everything I remember… and more! A plate of these cookies served on a winter evening with some egg nog will disappear before your eyes, they are so yummy!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Cloves
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a medium size mixing bowl and combine until the batter is smooth.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet until all the batter is used. gently shake the baking tray to make the cookie dough flatten to form about 1/2 inch high cookies.
- Bake the cookies on 350 degrees fro 14 minutes until they are nicely browned on the edges.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week