Paleo Pumpkin Bread (Nut-free)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar, finely ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil a bread pan with coconut oil and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: pumpkin, eggs, ghee, coconut oil, vanilla, and vinegar.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients: coconut flour, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Spoon batter into prepared bread pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the oven for 55-60 minutes or until center feels firmer and spongy when depressed.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 15-20 minutes.
- Using a butter knife, gently run it along the edges of the bread to release any parts that may be sticking. Flip bread over and remove.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 20 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Coffee grinder works great for getting the coconut sugar powder-like