Paleo Pumpkin Bread Breakfast Pizza
Paleo Pumpkin Bread Breakfast Pizza is served in a single portion, so no sharing!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, beaten
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, or coconut yogurt for dairy-free option
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pecans, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Layer parchment paper on a cooking sheet and spread out mixture into a pizza crust.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until done.
- Once cooled, top with greek yogurt, chocolate chips and pecans.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.