Paleo Pumpkin Blondies
These Paleo pumpkin blondies are just the right amount of savory paired with sweet to deliver a great fall flavored treat. Not only are these super tasty, they are equally easy to throw together and sure to please your whole family! It only takes about five minutes to mix up all the ingredients and then 22-25 minutes to bake in the oven.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Sugar, Or maple sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with the fat of your choice (I used avocado oil, but coconut oil would be good too).
- Add all of the ingredients, except the egg, baking soda and apple cider vinegar, to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mix with a spoon until creamy.
- Whisk your egg in a separate bowl and then dump it into your mixing bowl and stir it into the mixture until it's evenly combined.
- Add your baking soda and apple cider vinegar last...it will be like a science project. The apple cider vinegar will make your baking soda all fizzy. You MUST do this last because it is what will make your blondies rise a little extra!
- Once the fizzing starts to slow down mix all the contents of your bowl up until everything is combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into your baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 22-24 minutes. It will seem a little squishy when it is done. Just take it out and let it cool as it will harden as it cools.
- Enjoy these paleo pumpkin blondies! They're especially fun in the fall, but tasty all year long!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.