Paleo Pot Roast
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Salt and pepper the chuck roast and brown on all sides; transfer to a plate.
- Add onions and toss until lightly browned, 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan and add carrots, water and grapefruit juice plus 2 pinches of sea salt.
- Scrape the beef bits from bottom of the pan and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Add onions to a deep baking dish, spoon carrots in with onions and add fresh dill. Add meat on top along with pan juices.
- Cover and roast for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve. (Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.)
Olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper to taste.