Paleo Mushroom Herb Meatballs
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef, lean
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1.75 tsp 1.75 tsp 1.75 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and herbs to a food processor and pulse on low speed until everything is evenly combined and the mushrooms are coarsely chopped.
- Add the mushroom-herb mixture to a large bowl with the ground beef, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands to combine all ingredients. Do not over work the mixture.
- With your hands, form the ground beef mixture into 14-16 two-tablespoon-sized balls. To form them, you should press them into a round shape rather than rolling them between your hands. Rolling will not be very effective with this mixture. Place the meatballs on the foil lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the meatballs for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
These meatballs can be cooked ahead and frozen or refrigerated.