Paleo Mushroom Herb Meatballs
A simple gluten-free, egg-free beefy meatball that's packed full of fresh flavor. Only 5 ingredients and no fillers; these meatballs are all beef and mushrooms. They're easy to put together and are cooked in 10 minutes!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef, lean
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1.75 tsp 1.75 tsp 1.75 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and herbs to a food processor and pulse on low speed until everything is evenly combined and the mushrooms are coarsely chopped.
- Add the mushroom-herb mixture to a large bowl with the ground beef, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands to combine all ingredients. Do not over work the mixture.
- With your hands, form the ground beef mixture into 14-16 two-tablespoon-sized balls. To form them, you should press them into a round shape rather than rolling them between your hands. Rolling will not be very effective with this mixture. Place the meatballs on the foil lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the meatballs for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
These meatballs can be cooked ahead and frozen or refrigerated.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week