Paleo Mash Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
ready in:25 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 12
- Calories: 886
- Total Fat: 7g
- Total Carbohydrate: 203g
- Protein: 24g
The perfect combo of smoky and spice for a great gameday appetizer.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil a couple cups of water in a sauce pot with sweet potato and butternut squash for about 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add in paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Cut Jalapeños in half lengthwise and deseed.
- Scoop mash into Jalapeños cavities until very full.
- Wrap each Jalapeños half with a slice of bacon. Try to connect the end back onto the slice of bacon. This will seal in the filling.
- If you have trouble doing this you can use toothpicks to keep the bacon in place!
- Place onto a lined-baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes until bacon is crispy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.