Paleo Mash Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
The perfect combo of smoky and spice for a great gameday appetizer.
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil a couple cups of water in a sauce pot with sweet potato and butternut squash for about 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add in paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Cut Jalapeños in half lengthwise and deseed.
- Scoop mash into Jalapeños cavities until very full.
- Wrap each Jalapeños half with a slice of bacon. Try to connect the end back onto the slice of bacon. This will seal in the filling.
- If you have trouble doing this you can use toothpicks to keep the bacon in place!
- Place onto a lined-baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes until bacon is crispy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours and 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel