Paleo Mash Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
The perfect combo of smoky and spice for a great gameday appetizer.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil a couple cups of water in a sauce pot with sweet potato and butternut squash for about 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add in paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Cut Jalapeños in half lengthwise and deseed.
- Scoop mash into Jalapeños cavities until very full.
- Wrap each Jalapeños half with a slice of bacon. Try to connect the end back onto the slice of bacon. This will seal in the filling.
- If you have trouble doing this you can use toothpicks to keep the bacon in place!
- Place onto a lined-baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes until bacon is crispy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week