Paleo Cut Out Cookies
A traditional cookie cut out recipe that is paleo approved, sugar free and can be used to make your cut out cookies all year long. These are fun to make, fun to decorate and fun to eat.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well
- Place egg in a small dish and gently mix with a fork
- Pour dry ingredients and remainder of ingredients along with the egg into your food processor and blend until a dough ball is formed (dough may be slightly crumbly)
- Pour dough onto a piece of parchment paper lightly coated with coconut oil
- Place a second piece of parchment paper lightly coated with coconut oil directly on top of the dough
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough flat (about 1/8u201d) and this will press any crumbly pieces of the dough together forming one solid piece
- Cut out cookies with favorite cookie cutters
- Transfer cookies with a spatula to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set. (Baking time will vary depending on the size of your cookies just be sure to not overcook)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.