Want to know what to do with that head of cabbage? The Paleo Coleslaw recipe is the perfect solution
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- If you haven't already, shred the cabbage and carrots in a food processor.
- Add the eggs to a small saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil for five minutes over heat, transfer to the sink and run cold water over the eggs for 1 minute. Let sit in the cold water for 3-5 minutes to cool, peel, and set aside.
- Mince the onions and add to a large bowl along with the cabbage and carrots.
- Use an egg slicer to slice one peeled egg, rotate the egg to slice it perpendicular to the previous cut and add the double sliced egg to the bowl. Repeat for remaining 3 eggs.
- Season with 1 tablespoon of sea salt, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Using two forks mix everything well so the sea salt is spread evenly along with the apple cider vinegar. Give it a taste, does it need more salt? If yes add 1/2 tablespoon more and mix. Continue to do so until your desired saltiness is reached.
- Serve garnished with your favorite fresh herb (optional). I served Paleo Coleslaw with pan fried, pasture-raised, jerk-pork seasoned chops.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
9 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel