Paleo Cherry Muffins
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, solid
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup fresh Cherries, pitted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with paper liners (or grease with coconut oil).
- Combine all the ingredients (minus the cherries) for the muffins together until well combined. Stir in the cherries once the batter is smooth.
- Fill muffin liners and bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes until the tops of the muffins begin to turn golden.
RECIPE NOTES You can serve these muffins with whipped cream or coconut whipped cream and fresh cherries, if desired.