Paleo Breakfast Pizza
ready in:20 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 332
- Total Fat: 27g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 19g
Lift heavy things and eat this Paleo Breakfast Pizza recipe with Lamb Chorizo sausage. It makes a great post-workout meal or just call it breakfast. :)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Using kitchen shears, cut chorizo sausage into slices. Add to an ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs in a large bowl and whisk.
- Add onion and garlic to sausage and saute until onions are translucent and sausage is browned.
- Add basil, stir to combine.
- Pour in eggs, season with sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes on the stove then transfer the skillet to the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes (or until eggs have set).
- Remove skillet from oven (don't forget the oven mitt!), slice like a pizza and serve.
Use sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.