Paleo Breakfast Pizza
Lift heavy things and eat this Paleo Breakfast Pizza recipe with Lamb Chorizo sausage. It makes a great post-workout meal or just call it breakfast. :)
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Using kitchen shears, cut chorizo sausage into slices. Add to an ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs in a large bowl and whisk.
- Add onion and garlic to sausage and saute until onions are translucent and sausage is browned.
- Add basil, stir to combine.
- Pour in eggs, season with sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes on the stove then transfer the skillet to the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes (or until eggs have set).
- Remove skillet from oven (don't forget the oven mitt!), slice like a pizza and serve.
Use sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 24 hours
2 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
10 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel