Paleo Banana Bread with Pears and Honeyed Chocolate Sauce
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana, ripe,mashed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Butter
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Bosc Pear, ripe, sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F or 170C
- Combine bananas,eggs,almond butter,vanilla, baking soda,sea salt, coconut oil and 1 Tbs coconut sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add coconut flour and baking soda until well incorporated, then proceed to mix in the chocolate chips.
- In a loaf pan spread 1 tsp coconut oil on all sides until well coated and sprinkle a Tbs of coconut sugar over top, spread pear slices evenly over top.
- Carefully pour the batter over top of the pear slices and smooth it all out.
- Bake for 50 min. until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Makes about 10 slices
Go to my website for the drool worthy photos and chocolate sauce recipe! http://www.nakedcuisine.com/paleo-banana-bread-pears-honeyed-chocolate-sauce/