Organ Meat Pie
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place meat in 11×7 pan and let little hands mix in the salt, pepper, cumin and paprika.
- Cook uncovered at 275 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Tear cauliflower into pieces and steam for ten minutes over boiling water.
- Mash cauliflower in food processor or blender with salt and pepper.
- Combine shredded vegetables and herbs in a bowl.
- Spread (uncooked) vegetable mixture over meat.
- Cover with mashed cauliflower and cook (uncovered) at 350 for 45 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 24 hours
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel