One-Pot Orange Honey Garlic Roasted Chicken
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Whole Chicken, 2.5 pounds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Orange, and its juices
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Granulated Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, after chicken cooked
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, after chicken cooked
- First clean your chicken and remove excess fat.
- Tie the legs of roasted chicken together with string. Set aside.
- Cut an orange into quarters. Squeeze the juice into a bowl but keep the oranges for later.
- Combine your juice, olive oil, garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar, and other remaining spices in one small bowl. Mix well.
- Place Chicken in dutch oven on stove top. Pour juice and garlic and honey mixture over the chicken, coating it nicely and evenly.
- Place oranges around chicken in the dutch oven.
- Cook on medium heat covered for 30 minutes on stove.
- While chicken is on stove, preheat oven to 450F for later use.
- After 30 minutes on stove, transfer the dutch oven pot with chicken into the oven uncovered and cook for another 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Skin will be crispy on top.
- Remove and spoon any extra juice from pot and coat it again over chicken.
- Serve with veggies!
I used 5280 meat organic whole young chicken.