With a hearty texture and just a hint of sweetness, these cookies are the perfect treat for someone with a primal palate. These delicious little cookies are just like traditional oatmeal cookies, but without any junky ingredients.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil with a hand mixer.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir in 1 cup raisins.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop tablespoon-sized amounts of cookie batter.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and serve.