No-Bake Chocolate Macaroons
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or a nonstick pad and set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, or using a double boiler, melt together the chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until smooth and well-combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Fold in the coconut until well combined.
- Scoop 2-3 Tablespoon portions on to the prepared baking pan and transfer to the refrigerator to cool and solidify, about 1-2 hours.
Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.