Serves: 8Serves: 8
- 2.5 lb 2.5 lb 2.5 lb Ground Beef, or lamb
- 1/2 lb 1/2 lb 1/2 lb Beef Liver
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Raw Carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 2 2 Celery, stalks, chopped
- 1 1 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt, + 1/2 tsp for sauce
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Black Pepper, + 1/2 tsp for sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos, + 1/4 cup for sauce
- 1 1 1 Egg, whisked
- 7 oz 7 oz 7 oz Tomato Paste, (for sauce)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, (for sauce, preferably Frank's)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the ground beef in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the beef liver, carrots, celery, and onion into a food processor, and pulse until minced.
- Add the minced liver and vegetables to the mixing bowl with the beef.
- Season the mixture with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and coconut aminos.
- Add the egg, and mix all ingredients until evenly combined.
- Pack the meatloaf mixture into a loaf pan.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and carefully place the loaf pan, open side down, onto the baking sheet.
- Carefully remove the loaf pan from the meatloaf.
- Bake the meatloaf for 1 hour or until it reaches 170 degrees nternally.
- To make the sauce, combine the tomato paste, coconut aminos, salt, pepper, and hot sauce in a small saucepan, and heat over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil while stirring. Reduce to low heat, and simmer the sauce for 20 minutes.
- Slice the meatloaf, top with the sauce, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
1 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 11 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel