Mashed Sweet Potatoes
ready in:40 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes, and place in a large soup pot filled with water.
- Bring water to boil, and boil sweet potatoes until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain sweet potatoes and place in a large bowl, or kitchen aid mixer.
- With kitchen aid mixer, or hand mixer, mash sweet potatoes on low to keep from getting lumpy and "glue-like".
- Continue to mash while adding coconut oil, coconut milk, and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.