Maple Ginger Glazed Rainbow Carrots
The glaze on these carrots plays off their natural sweetness perfectly so you can enjoy these without having to worry about the carrots being overpowered. Plus, it's only got 4 ingredients, so you know it's easy to make!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat carrots in melted butter/ghee/oil and place on a baking sheet. Put in oven to cook for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, combine syrup, ginger and apple cider vinegar in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer and allow to thicken for 5-10 minutes until your carrots are done.
- Pull carrots out of oven and turn it down to 350 degrees.
- Evenly glaze all sides of your carrots. Use a basting or pastry brush to make this easier!
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until tender to your liking. Remove and let cool briefly before serving!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.