Maple Cinnamon Banana Bread
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, the riper the better
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, + extra to glaze
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Water, warm
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Almond Meal
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat your oven to 160C (320F). Line your mini loaf pans with baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, water and maple syrup into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add your almond meal, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Add your mashed banana and stir until combined.
- Spoon your banana batter even between your prepared loaf pans and use the back of a spoon to smooth down the tops.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove foil and bake for a further 5-10 mins until golden brown and a skewer or toothpick has just a few moist crumbs attached then inserted into the centre. If your banana bread is browning more than you'd like but is not quite cooked just pop the foil back on to prevent those precious tops from burning ;)
- Once cooked, removed from the oven and allow to cool in the loaf pans for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled and ready to serve, place a few extra banana slices on the top of each loaf and brush with a little extra maple syrup.
- Slice and savour the magical deliciousness
If baking one regular sized loaf you will need to adjust the baking time significantly. Cover with foil and bake for approx 30 mins then remove and bake for 15-20 mins. Keep an eye on it and cover will foil again if the tops are browning to quickly