Serves: 4–6Serves: 4–6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large frying pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to the frying pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add red onion and red bell pepper to the frying pan and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add the chopped mango, lime juice, curry powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to sauté until the red bell pepper, onion, and mango have softened. About 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to simmer, and cover with a lid until serving.
- Serve with grilled mahi mahi.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
6 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel