Enjoy this sweet and tangy Venetian-themed Limoncello Parfait! Paleo and gluten free!
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Separate the yolks from the whites
- Warm up the coconut oil in the microwave and mix the wet ingredients of the crust
- Fold in the dry crust ingredients
- Bake for 350F for 20 mins on a lined baking dish until cooked through
- For the custard, in a double boiler combine yolks and lemon juice and cook while stirring for 10 minutes (until it starts to thicken)
- Whisk the coconut cream
- Fold in the cream into the lemon custard
- Stack as a parfait with alternating layers and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel