ready in:30 minutes
Enjoy this sweet and tangy Venetian-themed Limoncello Parfait! Paleo and gluten free!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Meal/Flour, Crust ingredient
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour, Crust ingredient
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda, Crust ingredient
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey, Crust ingredient
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon Juice, Custard Ingredient
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, Crust ingredient
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, whites for crust, yolks for custard
- 250 ml 250 ml 250 ml Coconut Cream, Custard ingredient
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Separate the yolks from the whites
- Warm up the coconut oil in the microwave and mix the wet ingredients of the crust
- Fold in the dry crust ingredients
- Bake for 350F for 20 mins on a lined baking dish until cooked through
- For the custard, in a double boiler combine yolks and lemon juice and cook while stirring for 10 minutes (until it starts to thicken)
- Whisk the coconut cream
- Fold in the cream into the lemon custard
- Stack as a parfait with alternating layers and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.