Lemon Thyme Lamb Chops
Lemon and thyme are often used to compliment the flavor of lamb. For this recipe we used the ever fragrant lemon thyme herb to infuse the olive oil for marinating. This seasoning combines the wonderful flavors of lemon and thyme by use of one simple herb.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine lemon thyme with olive oil.
- Rinse chops under cool water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place chops in a large ziplock bag, and pour marinade over the chops.
- Make sure that each chop is evenly coated in marinade, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- Grill lamb chops for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with a sprig of fresh thyme.
If you cannot find lemon thyme, you can easily create the flavors of this dish by using regular thyme and the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week