Lemon Roasted Green Beans
cook:30 minutes to 35 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400.
- Clean and trim green beans.
- Place green beans in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Top with lemon slices, and mix to ensure the green beans are evenly coated in oil and spices.
- Roast at 400 for 30-35 minutes, or until all the green beans are crispy.
- Stir green beans half way through cooking.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.