Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400.
- Clean and trim green beans.
- Place green beans in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Top with lemon slices, and mix to ensure the green beans are evenly coated in oil and spices.
- Roast at 400 for 30-35 minutes, or until all the green beans are crispy.
- Stir green beans half way through cooking.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.