Lemon Meltaway Balls
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Almond Meal/Flour, + 1 - 2 extra tablespoons to thicken, if needed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Lemon Juice, + 2 extra tablespoons, fresh squeezed
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Grade B Maple Syrup
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Check the consistency and add an extra 1 - 2 tablespoons of almond flour (if needed) until they are firm enough to roll into a ball. They should be slightly sticky but roll into a ball easily.
- Take out a spoonful at a time and roll them in the palms of your hand into a ball shape.
- Leave them plain or roll in shredded coconut flakes, almond flour, raw cane sugar or powdered sugar.
- Put them in the refrigerator to firm for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Storage: Keep them stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve because they will become soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.