Lemon Lime Margarita
This drink marries everything that's good about freshly squeezed lemonade and a nice, crisp margarita. Enjoy responsibly.
Serves: 1Serves: 1
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, Juice and pulp
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lime, Juice and pulp
- 1 fl oz 1 fl oz 1 fl oz Tequila, 100% pure
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract, to taste
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt, to rim the glass
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Water, to taste, with crushed ice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Wet the lip of a cold glass, and rub into a small pile of salt to "rim" the glass.
- Slice lemon and lime in half, and ream out the juice.
- Combine tequila, juice, water, and stevia in a glass.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and crushed ice.
Be sure to use 100% tequila (from agave). You can use honey in place of stevia if desired (or omit completely).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 2 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel