- Serves: 1 pie
- Calories: 3461
- Total Fat: 86g
- Total Carbohydrate: 670g
- Protein: 30g
When you’re looking for a sweet-something to treat yourself, few dessert options have that “je ne sais quoi” like cheesecake. On a scale of one to ten on the cheat-o-meter, this is pretty much an eleven. We’re not saying to avoid this recipe, just find many friends to share it with.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Make almond flour crust , doubling the amounts to create a thicker crust.
- Preheat oven to bake at 325°F.
- Lightly grease bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with coconut oil, and line with parchment to ensure easy removal.
- Press the crust batter into the bottom of the pan, forming an even layer.
- Bake crust 15–20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove crust and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cheesecake ingredients in a large mixing bowl, blending eggs into the batter one at a time.
- Blend cheesecake batter with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 65 minutes.
- Chill until serving.
You can also keep this cheesecake in the freezer until served.