Lemon Cheesecake Ice-cream
- Mix the cream cheese with the maple syrup well. You can use a hand mixer.
- Add the lemon and vanilla and stir a bit more.
- Add the cream and stir using a spoon carefully till it's all combined well
- Taste to see if you want more maple syrup.
- Pour in a plastic container and put in the freezer. Stir every 30 mins till it's frozen.
- You should never serve it rock hard. If you are serving it on the next day, take it out 10 mins prior to serving it.
- It's great on those hot, sunny, endless summer days.
You can use an ice-cream maker if you have one. It will turn out smoother.