Lamb & Mango Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing
A refreshing summer salad that can be thrown together in 15 minutes! Additional ingredients that would be nice include cilantro, mint, black olives, and feta cheese (if primal).
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Mango, diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Romaine Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Tahini
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook lamb in skillet on medium heat until no longer pink about 6 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and salt in small bowl. Adjust salt to taste.
- Arrange salad: Top lettuce with 1/4 each cucumber, carrot, mango and parsley.
- Drizzle each salad with 1/4 of the tahini dressing.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.